Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dollar General Super Store

Carrabelle has no Walmart super store but it does have a Dollar General that sells canned goods, milk even cartons of ice cream.  I call that a Dollar General Super Store.  We visited it today and came back to the boat with a car load of stuff.  I don't know what we are going to do with all the stuff since we are not going to be here long enough for a garage sale.  Anyway, the slow moving front is moving out and by Monday we should have weather fit for crossing the Gulf.  Our weather expert say it will be a good day for crossing.  Ralph and June are arriving Saturday and we are going to enjoy some of the local events. Robert sent me a notice that Apalachicola is having an event this w/e so we will drive over to check it out. Ralph and June will move our car to the Tampa area when we depart and meet us down there. Denniese finished cleaning the upper helm and I cleaned the bilge. She also did laundry. I stayed in the bilge. The laundry and the upper helm turned out better than the bilge but she said she would give me another chance. We found a local seafood supplier and purchased a large red snapper steak for supper.  It was soooo good. We told him we would be back. The gas grill is acting up so I tomorrow I will work on it.  I only visited ACE twice today.  Standing on the bow of the boat I took a picture of my favorite place in Carrabelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment