Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sylvan Beach, New York

We tied up to the free dock at Sylvan Beach this a/n just as a rain shower passed overhead.  Thank goodness Denniese got off the boat and tied it to the wall and I stayed under the bimini cover steering the boat otherwise I would have gotten wet.  She didn't get too wet or I would pay!!.  Sylvan Beach is a small vacation spot on Lake Oneida in upstate New York.  Today we reached our top lock #21 and started down.  #21 is 420' above sea level and is real spooky when sitting on top of it. Make a note... Denniese entered the engine room of Lifestyle II for the first time today.  She heard a noise and is determined to track it down. She yells up to me what she hears and I tell her what she is looking at.  The mystery continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment